These are activities geared predominantly towards the protection of a company’s financial assets.
A greater involvement of the financial area with other operational activities requires appropriate structures and instruments in addition to monitoring and evaluation systems developed in a way that is consistent with a global strategy.
- Simplification of financial procedures
- A clear and objective system of management information, geared toward decision making
- Clarity in the measurement of performance and profitability.
- Integration of computerised systems, improving the swift processing and accuracy of information
- Easily monitored and adjustable financial planning
- Revision of financial procedures in, implementation of controls, development and implementation of an information management system.
- Financial recovery involving:
Evaluation of the company’s financial situation and preparation of a recovery plan involving the reduction of assets, of staff and the settling of fiscal and Social Security debts.
Preparation of a plan for the negotiation of debt with suppliers and effective participation in the negotiation process;
Accompanying operations and monitoring of the recovery plan.